Monday, March 5, 2012

Missing Home

Now just to make my self clear 99% of the time I am so happy I left Price. But, then every once in awhile a part of me misses my old small-town life. Today is one of those days. I miss getting chicken chille verde soup from Ricardos every Thrus without fail. It was one of those things that was a constent in my life. I would order a bowl with extra cheese, sour cream and two dinner rolls. and it was so good. It was my girl time and relax time. My friends and I did this for at least 3 straight years. Members of the group came and went, but my friend Steph and I never missed this lunch date.
Maybe one day I'll make it there on a Thrus. just for kicks. I did once this last summer, my soul-mate Alicia and I went. and guess what they remembered us and what we were there to order... it had been 4 years since our last time..

1 comment:

  1. Home is where the heart is.. You may wish what seems you familiar or fond. Keep your heart at home and share gratitude for what is, the rest will sort it'self out in more ways than you may think. ;D

    ReplyDelete