Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ICHI is here.. :)

On January 13, 2013 at 8:06pm a beautiful baby girl, Remany Bryer DeVaney entered the world. She weighed in at 5lbs 2ounces and 17" long! Mommy (Alesia) and Daddy (Chris) are doing great!
"Ichi" has been what I have called her since the day my brother called to tell me they were going to have a baby. In case you didn't know ichi means one (1) in Japanese, and this fits her because on both side of her family she is the first grandchild. Which makes her my 1st niece on my side of the family and #36 on my total of nieces/nephews. :)
Ichi is such a doll, and I look forward to our life together! We all have so many ideas of what she will be, what hobbies she might like and who will be her favorite (that answer is clearly me.. although others might disagree!). Ultimately though everyone in her life all just want what is best for her. To grow up to be whatever "SHE" wants to be, and whatever that is.. well she has a huge support system, that will do whatever it takes to help her succeed.
Now for the part I know you all have been waiting for.. PICTURES :)

Gavin, Me, Alesia, "Ichi", Chris & Chuck

Chris and Me attempting to change her first diaper..

I'm so Cute!

Daddy Ichi & Grandpa

Holding Daddys hand.. She already has him wrapped around her little fingers

Mommy & Ichi
Photo: Beautiful happy family!!

Such a beautiful happy little family.. :) I love them all soooo much! :)

2 comments:

  1. She is CUTE! Congratulations to the parents--and to the proud aunt and uncle! She'll be happy because her life will be full of love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet little Ichi! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete