Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bubble Archway

My experience at Fantasy Bridal was amazing. They provided me with everything i needed, and Haley was an awesome consultant! I tried on about 10 dresses but always came back to the one!! Of course it was the only one I tried on that was over my budget, but at least it wasn't much over and its everything I wanted in a dress! So, needless to say I am very excited and happy with my choice. My family that came were awesome and helpful, thanks everyone who came. For those that couldn't make it I still love ya, but you'll just have to wait to see the dress with everyone else on our wedding day :D

So, now that the dress is taken care of I need to move on to the planning another part of the wedding. I need to start looking for Gavin's ring, but I'm not really sure what I'm looking for. I would like something original, but there just doesn't seem to be that many men styles, and out of those very few styles that i like. any suggestion on where to go?

Next, my cousin Stacey sent me a link to these bubble archways, and I must say they are pretty awesome....



That's all for today :D I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving weekend with their families. Travel Safely! Love ya and remember to Smile :D

No comments:

Post a Comment